We provide unmatched home inspections for the southwest Florida area, including Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Punta Gorda, Sanibel & Captiva Islands, Estero, and Bonita Springs.
A professional home inspection gives you an independent, unbiased view of any potential problems and their solutions so that you will have all the facts you need to make a sound, informed decision.
Depending on the size and condition of the home, a thorough home inspection will take approximately one hour per 1,000 sq ft. We encourage you to accompany us during the inspection so that you will have visual reinforcement of your written report, however, if you’re unable to be present during the inspection we welcome your real estate agent or other representatives to be there on your behalf.
We take our inspection reports seriously. Every inspection is a complete and thorough analysis of all the major systems and components in the home. The report includes a clear description of what we’ve found with any potential problem areas noted, so you can easily identify them.
A thorough home inspection will include the following:
- Roof (shingles, flashing’s, chimneys, vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts, and other visible roof related items) We walk every roof when possible for a more thorough roof inspection, unlike many other home inspection companies.
- Attics (insulation, ventilation, trusses, strapping, tie downs, wiring attachments, and other visible related items) All attempts are made to access all areas of the attic when possible.
- Plumbing and Fixtures (water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, sanitary system, and other plumbing system components)
- Interior (floors and ceilings, walls, stairs (if applicable) and banisters, cabinets, built-in appliances, and other visible interior-related components)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (air handler, air cleaning parts, ductwork, electronic monoxide testing, air conditioner and line sets, and other visible related HVAC components)
- Electrical Systems (service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, GFCI, AFCI circuits, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system, and other related electrical components)
- Crawl Spaces and Foundation (insulation, ventilation, posts, vapor barriers, utility attachment, structural items, floors and walls, and columns)
- Exterior (Stucco and siding, windows, doors, vents, soffit, fascia, entryways, and other visible exterior related components)
- Water intrusion
- Lanai and Entries
- Overall Structure
- Grading and Drainage
- And Much More! See our fee schedule page for all of our additional services.
Are you ready for your home inspection? Well then…